Monday, October 22, 2007

My rigorous efforts in improving my English

Well, we meet again! I've been so busy since final exam just around the corner! That why I need to improve my English language skills; listening, writing, reading, and speaking.
For listening skill, I choose to listen an English song, radio programe(english-of course!), English news(Night Line at Tv3), watching an English movie or a talk show like CSI and Martha Stewart respectively.

The other skills,which is writing, I use to write an essays to improve it(actually, I have to do it as it is a "gifts" from my lovely teacher Ms Eliza)HeHeHe. Other than that, I write my journal in a blog (like I'm doing right now). I also try to analysis a sample essays and try to write like it.
Before this I don't know that it is important to have thesys statement to attract people read our essay.By an exposer from Pn.Fatimah, I gained more knowledge on a writting skills.(thank you!)

As for the reading skill, I actually quite blur about the format of IELTS paper for reading skill. But it doesn't mean that I do nothing! I had read a passage and tried to understand it and answer the questions about the passage.

Last but not least,speaking skill. For me it is quite though skill, since before this I rarely use English in my coversation with people. I do understand what they said but not confident enough to talk back. So to overcome it, I try to read a loud to get the pronounsiation and get use listening my own self speaking in English. Other than that, I ty to had a coversation with my friends using English.

Even though my English skills still not really good like other my friends but I proud of my self that show an improvement. Alhamdulillah,thank You Allah!

I am sleepy right now!
Bye, good night and have sweet dream!!!

p/s : GOOD LUCK for the final exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

I will make it -SUCCESSFULLY!!

I will make it -SUCCESSFULLY!!
Impossible NOTHING!!