Monday, September 3, 2007

The King and I

The story of The King and I is TOTALY awesome!(base on the time that film is done).For me the film have everything;sad,romance,humour,music and ETC,ETC,ETC.(^-^)
The most impressing scene is when the pupil of the Royal English School of Siam(who is thought by Ms.Anna) done such an excelent and enjoyable musical drama.Even it is a film,but the scene is look like you are watching an opera!Other than that,I also learned many new word-for me- such as barge,missionary,endeavour and etc,etc,etc.this story is about Ms Anna,who is from Britain,came to Siam because accept the agreement with the King to teach English at that country.But there are misunderstanding between she and the King,where she had to live at the castle eventhough the King had promised to give her a house.From that,there are many way she do to make sure that the King keep his word.And because of that she become closer to the King

No comments:

I will make it -SUCCESSFULLY!!

I will make it -SUCCESSFULLY!!
Impossible NOTHING!!